Michael Mesa arrived in the Pacific Northwest while serving in the United States Army. Immediately after completing his military service, Michael became a real estate agent, successfully representing both buyers and sellers in their real estate transactions. Though successful, Michael quickly realized that the skills he developed as a noncommissioned officer in the Infantry were a better fit for the mortgage industry, and he became a loan officer.
Over the course of his career (which spans over 20 years), Michael has earned the nickname, “The Service Member’s Lender,” due to his passion and success in helping fellow veterans navigate the mortgage process. Building on his experiences of being a seasoned loan officer and former mortgage underwriter, Michael creates every mortgage plan with exceptional care and skill – a trait which has earned him numerous interview requests by industry experts such as realtor.com.
Michael values the trust he earns from his clients and utilizes his professional network of real estate agents, insurance agents, financial planners, CPAs and attorneys to ensure his clients have access to all of the best resources.
In his free time, Michael enjoys working on his alpaca ranch, fishing and playing with his three dogs.
CERTIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
· Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (Regis University)
· Master Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Integration (Regis University)
University of Washington
· Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Management)
· Minor in Law and Policy
· Certificate of Achievement – Strategic Organizational Leadership
· Certificate of Achievement – Lean Six Sigma
· Certificate of Achievement – Six Sigma Green Belt